Edmund said I could make this thread so I did.
Editor was just released. It can be accessed by using the -devmode shortcut like before, but the upload feature is disabled.http://i55.tinypic.com/o19xz.jpg
HOWEVER it's extremely buggy right now.
- Touching bandage girl then attempting to open the editor again does nothing. You need to restart it. Absolutely imperative that this be fixed. Edit: this doesn't happen all the time. Work around below
- Resolution keeps being forced to 1280x720 when windowed.
- Sound volume is forced to 70 upon loading any level.
- Loading a level with invalid objects will crash the editor. Rare due to the infrequence of these objects.
- F1 will randomly disable and make you unable to test.
- A light will sometimes automatically get placed when you change out of lighting mode. Just as it did in dev mode.
- Lighting is EXTREMELY buggy, will do more research as to what causes it to break
- Typing in a level name to save/load will switch modes if you press applicable keys.
- Selecting waypoint mode is iffy at best.
F1 GLITCH WORKAROUND
IMPORTANT INFO ON HOW TO PREVENT F1 BUG
After checking it out at bit, I think I found out the source of the problem when it comes to F1 malfunctioning after beating the level. To help preventing that glitch, you have to press F1 to return to the editor BEFORE BANDAGE GIRL DISAPPEARS. As long as the "Dr.Fetus kidnaps Bandage Girl" animation isn't finished, you can still return to the editor. But once that Bandage Girl has vanished from the level, you're trapped and you'll have to close the game and lose any unsaved progress you had.