I have some changes planned out to the chapter. I wanted to ask Edmund if I could just re-send him the chapter with updates, but he wasn't interested in it before updating was enabled. (Of course, that was supposed to be some time ago, but...)
Anyway, most of the changes are to make specific hazards a little more tolerable. Not everything was supposed to be super-hard, and a lot of the challenge complaints came not from the challenges I intended but things that I never intended to be super-hard anyway.
Other times... Well, here's the list of intended changes:
1. Grimace: Really boosted up the contrast between the foreground and background. Also pulled out a really tiny spike on the top floor. Comparison
2. Wrath of God and Pillbox: The maw spawner fires more slowly. The spawner was never supposed to fire that quickly on Pillbox anyway; I had turned it up to experiment, saved, realized I didn't like it, and turned it back down and saved again. Or so I thought; Devmode's saving is inconsistent.
3. Rubicon: Changed the behavior of this saw
to make the key easier to get and made the fireballs shoot more slowly.
4. Pale Moon: Made the final jump a little easier
since it was kind of shitheaded for it to be so precise at the end of the level.
5. Pink Death: Oh man, this one took some work. I never thought this one was all that hard, but some people were completely baffled by how to do it. Here's my fixes.
6. Wimpy: People had a lot of trouble with maws not despawning when they hit the lava, looping under the blocks, and then coming back up in front of you to kick your ass. There were already despawner blocks (the things you use for lava balls) which do despawn maws as well, but they were too far down. I moved them up; they should despawn immediately when they hit the lava.