So, while I was messing around in Super Meat Boy, I discovered something epic. A triple jump (No, I don't mean Flywrench).
But before we get too excited, it should be said that it can't be done with every character and can't be done whenever you want to.
How it's performed:
1. "Triple jumping" must be done by wall-jumping off of half blocks.
2. Only works on VERTICAL half blocks.
3. Must be done off the side where the other half of the block would go (You can tell this by jumping onto the block; you should slide on what looks to be like an invisible wall).
4. Merely sliding off the block/wall will not give you a triple jump.
5. You don't need to be on the invisible part of the block to get a triple jump.
There are only four characters that this benefits: Ogmo, The Kid, Josef, and Flywrench.
Both Ogmo and The Kid get triple jumps.
Josef maintains his mid-air jump after the wall jump, as well as being able to use his spin afterwards.
Flywrench gets FOUR jumps. That's right, quadruple jumping.
There really aren't any levels where this would come in handy, but it's just something I thought was neat and wanted to share. Hopefully it doesn't get removed or fixed regardless of this fact, hehe.
Oh, and Ch 2: The Hospital has a lot of half blocks, so you can mess around with this in those stages.
Example of invisible part of the half-block:2-8x Grape Soda
Application:Preparing to wall jumpFirst jumpSecond jumpThird jump
Comparison:Run-offFirst jumpSecond jump