I have a visualization of Dr. Fetus as a playable character in this.
- Shoots missiles that can break through the following walls: Lock; Crumble-ish; Missile. Missiles fire when you press *left* shift, and in the direction last faced. Missiles home in on closest block mentioned above.
- Double Jump, equivalent to The Kid's first jump and Ogmo's second jump.
- Hover, basically Commander Video's move, but longer.
- Gravity Switch, like VVVVVV, but you can go right or left too. Press *right* shift + direction you want to have gravity on. E.G. you're standing normally (gravity is down), but want to shift gravity to the right side of the screen: Press rightshift+rightarrow.
- Very Fast Run Speed, about 1.75 times the speed of Runman while running. HOLD *left* shift down to run. (NOTE: This would only last for about 3 seconds.)
- Slow Walk Speed, about 1.5 times the speed of Tofu Boy when walking.
- If falling from too high, the jar can break and you have to play as the FETUS which has a walking speed slower than Tofu Boy, no run ability, and none of the things mentioned above (except the double-jump)
- Leaves a trail of weird clear gooey stuff behind him
- Sometimes he gets motion sick and throws up in his jar, turning the inside of it greenish-yellow :3
- When he dies, the spot where he is gets censored/pixelated for...reasons
- When he reaches Bandage Girl...
Secret Bandage Method: ...he takes Bandage Girl himself.
C.A. Warp Zone Method: ...Meat Boy appears and Dr. Fetus gives her to Meat Boy
So... Yeah. It sounds funny, epic, weird, disgusting, disturbing, fantasticalicious, and cool all at the same tiem, amirite? :3
Also to unlock him you'd have to get 1 secret bandage hidden somewhere within the game, probably in Cotton Alley or The End.
Or maybe something in Cotton Alley where once you beat its light world, level 21 appears and is called something like "Regret" and at the end, instead of Meat Boy (it IS the Cotton Alley) being there, there's a rainbow (not red or purple, because it's most likely the last level you'll beat [next to the CA dark world]) warp zone entitled "I'm Sorry" or something and at the start you find the patch of ground that Dr. Fetus was destroyed on in Ch6 Boss, and Bandage Girl (remember, its still the Cotton Alley) decides to help him instead of getting Meat Boy, who is on the other side of...something, and then after she fixes Dr. Fetus he smiles at her and goes over to Meat Boy (demonstrating all moves mentioned above and telling how to perform them) and brings him back to Bandage Girl. Then there's an earthquake or something and they start freaking out, and then all three fall through the floor.
In the first level, you put the Hover and Double Jump abilities to the test while trying to rescue Bandage Girl for Meat Boy.
In the second level, you put the Gravity Switch to the test (and you have to be careful not to fall from too high!) while trying to rescue Meat Boy for Bandage Girl.
In the third level, you put the Missiles and running to the test, with two paths you can take: To the left to get Meat Boy and fire a missile into the wall (which Bandage Girl is on the other side of), or; To the right to get Bandage Girl and fire a missile into the wall (which Meat Boy is on the other side of); and with either path you give the one on your side to the one on the opposite side of the wall.
After you beat the third level you get a message that says you unlocked Dr. Fetus, and then that message gets a big missile hole in it, and then it crumbles and you see Dr. Fetus blowing on his missile shooter thing, and then Meat Boy and Bandage Girl walk in front of him, all three smiling and then there's a flash like a picture was taken, and then the camera flips, and it shows Brownie behind the camera, and then if you have beaten the rest of the game already, you get a secret achievement called "Infinity + 1" or something epic liek that and it has the picture that Brownie took. And before you unlock it, it isn't listed (which I bet Steam could probably do) in the achievements list, and then when you unlock it...Well, you know what I mean.