So because I'm a bit frustrated with the speed the guess the game thread goes at, and the fact that I always seem to miss the actual game part, I've made a new one, with slightly different rules.
Instead of just making another guess the game thread, decided to make one for movies. Here's how it works:
1) Post a screenshot of a scene from a movie (nothing too heinously difficult, try to include at least one main character in it)
2) To answer, type @username of the user who posted the pic
3) First person to post the right answer gets 1 point
4) The original poster then confirms the guess, and updates the scoreboard
5) Don't spam the thread with new questions. If there are already a bunch of unanswered screenshots, just wait.
6) If no one seems to be able to guess, either post a different shot of the movie, or give hints (name actors, directors, plot points, etc)EXAMPLE:
Guess the movie!
That there be some Pulp Fiction mah boy!
user a: 0
user b: 1
So lets get started!