OOOOOOO a reply so quickly? hehehe you're so kind
The inflated sense of ego that you're getting from regarding my arguments as a lower stance compared to yours are actually beginning to cause me to laugh, and thus we are merely retarded hyenas in a cage known as the internet.
But your "arguments" are purely personal opinions that you are trying to propagate onto me... why should I pay them any mind, or consider them valid?
Let's see, have you posted in any other thread besides your own? Warranting yourself? Your LP? Have you contributed to the Meat Boy community? Does this thread warrant a bump when it does nothing for anyone but yourself and your view count? Does not fixing your blatantly obvious flaws make you feel special? Does making poor excuses help you? Does subpar video quality deserve to be put on Youtube even though any computer with at least 512 MB of RAM can record a good video properly (SEE: kirbykrew's Kirby 64 LP)?
Answers in order:
• Let's see, have you posted in any other thread besides your own? Yes
• "Warranting yourself?" Is not a question....?
• "Your LP?" Is not a question...?
• Have I contributed? Why yes, I've made videos of custom levels for those who were unable to do it themselves, so that people could see what is available in the pre-level editor custom scene
• No, it's not special. I fixed audio balances, that was a blatant flaw. So I definitely did that. But my flaws of computer equipment and vocals... well, if you'd like to drop on over and fix those for me, despite the fact everyone else seems to accept it and/or enjoy the videos, well, be my guest
• Poor excuses? I'm shocked and appalled that you would consider the time I've put into rebutting all your points poor excuses. *sheds a lonely tear* :P
• Subpar video quality? 720p @ 60fps encoded with a 2-pass x264 run with 2,345kb/s bitrate and 192kb mp3 re-encode is subpar? Sorry for not producing it in 1080p with a 10Mb/s bitrate and FLAC audio.... i'm so terribly sorry
You double posted to bump your own thread. I'm bumping your thread because you're an ignorant shit head.
I double posted to bump. Yes.... I believe I said that though? I'm ignorant to what exactly? Ignorant to your "standards" you're attempting to impose on me? Haha, guess I must be pretty ignorant in that field though, because I just cannot, for whatever reason, take you seriously :P
If your computer can't put out decently, don't LP. If you can't fix your voice, don't LP. If you have no charisma and act like you're tough shit, don't LP. If you're as ignorant as to warrant the fact that you suck at making videos, not accept any constructive criticism and continue to suck without improving yourself, don't LP.
- Computer "puts out" just fine
- My voice isn't in need of "fixing"
- I'm not acting like tough shit, and the "no charisma" is your very subjective, biased view [others have found the videos quite enjoyable, asking for more - see comments in the videos :)]
- Just plain no :P (plus incorrect use of 'warrant', but now i'm just being picky xD) - as for your "constructive criticism", I believe I covered what I thought of that in a previous post
My insults at least have a base: You are an ignorant, self-absorbed twat because you refuse to make quality videos and accept constructive criticism, looking into your own world and refusing to stop and rethink your videos for entertainment purposes, even though there are easy fixes to all of it. You waste Youtube's bandwidth.
I'm ignorant and self-absorbed.... because I refuse to make quality videos? XDDD lololol.
I deem them to be quality videos. I deem death metal to be quality music. Not everyone shares the same opinion; yours isn't above any other one :P
Oh no... YouTube's bandwidth...
Oh, believe me: It's not just me who thinks your videos suck and you should stay off Youtube, if quantity is an issue to you.
Not just you!? Oh no! There are others who don't share the same views as others in the world!? Oh no >___<
Just going to ignore you now :P You're posts aren't worth replying to beyond here