OOOOOOO a reply so quickly? hehehe you're so kind
Why thank you!
But your "arguments" are purely personal opinions that you are trying to propagate onto me... why should I pay them any mind, or consider them valid?
Because of the fact that there's also a thing known as objective quality which seems to roll around town, which is why there is a such thing as universal critical acclaim.
Answers in order:
• Let's see, have you posted in any other thread besides your own? Yes
• "Warranting yourself?" Is not a question....?
• "Your LP?" Is not a question...?
• Have I contributed? Why yes, I've made videos of custom levels for those who were unable to do it themselves, so that people could see what is available in the pre-level editor custom scene
• No, it's not special. I fixed audio balances, that was a blatant flaw. So I definitely did that. But my flaws of computer equipment and vocals... well, if you'd like to drop on over and fix those for me, despite the fact everyone else seems to accept it and/or enjoy the videos, well, be my guest
• Poor excuses? I'm shocked and appalled that you would consider the time I've put into rebutting all your points poor excuses. *sheds a lonely tear* :P
• Subpar video quality? 720p @ 60fps encoded with a 2-pass x264 run with 2,345kb/s bitrate and 192kb mp3 re-encode is subpar? Sorry for not producing it in 1080p with a 10Mb/s bitrate and FLAC audio.... i'm so terribly sorry
Somebody's an idiot for not knowing the context of how "Warranting yourself" and "Your LP" can't be questions, for they're in context of the last sentence.
I'm not asking for FLAC audio at 10MB/s If that's 720p @ 60FPS, then Dimebag Darrell is still alive and making albums behind all of our backs in a collaboration with Chuck Schuldiner.
I double posted to bump. Yes.... I believe I said that though? I'm ignorant to what exactly? Ignorant to your "standards" you're attempting to impose on me? Haha, guess I must be pretty ignorant in that field though, because I just cannot, for whatever reason, take you seriously :P
You're an ignorant shit for not trying to improve your videos, and dumping your garbage on Youtube and calling it quality. Subjectivity plays no part; it's about the objective terms of what makes good distinct from bad.
Also, you must have taken me seriously if you've gone as this far as to argue why you taking a shit in your hand and throwing it on a monitor is good enough for Youtube.
- Computer "puts out" just fine
- My voice isn't in need of "fixing"
- I'm not acting like tough shit, and the "no charisma" is your very subjective, biased view [others have found the videos quite enjoyable, asking for more - see comments in the videos :)]
- Just plain no :P (plus incorrect use of 'warrant', but now i'm just being picky xD) - as for your "constructive criticism", I believe I covered what I thought of that in a previous post
No it doesn't, yes it is, yes you are, and no you didn't.
I'm ignorant and self-absorbed.... because I refuse to make quality videos? XDDD lololol.
I deem them to be quality videos. I deem death metal to be quality music. Not everyone shares the same opinion; yours isn't above any other one :P
Oh no... YouTube's bandwidth...
Once again, I don't see a high amount of critical acclaim flying in, so all criticism, whether it be constructive or not, is still valid, no matter who's it is. I was the only one with the balls to actually tell you that you sucked, and you proceeded to act like a snob about it.
Not just you!? Oh no! There are others who don't share the same views as others in the world!? Oh no >___<
Just going to ignore you now :P You're posts aren't worth replying to beyond here
Haha, so it all comes down to "I suck, but I refuse to not suck because it's just YOUR opinion!"
Lock your own damn thread for the sake of the rest of us.